Saturday, February 17, 2007

what now!

Rose,
Last night,I saw the Kahuna ,he was pouring water in the middle of my forehead.
He was saying something in Hawaiian since I did not understand,I turned away.
He went away, came back and turned me to him. I do not remember what happened next.
When I woke up, I felt urge to meditate at the beach. I went to Hauula. I meditate there.
First,I saw image of Pele,she went in my throat. I loved since I have issues with communication
Then I heard Hawaiian words,since I do not understand it,I just listened. I felt like my head was splitting. I felt someone tilt my head,my mouth opened,I felt warm liquid in my mouth,down my throat and body. What is happening?
Love,TAW 5/17/67

2 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha Trevina

Please attempt to write down what you are hearing. These words may be important spiritual information which you can get translated.
I had a similar experience during medition, the one with the head being tilted and the warm liquid. Unfortunatly I never asked Gurudev directly what it meant. I did learn, however, that the "nectar" is blessed "food", prasad. Also, when we meditate the pineal gland is stimulated and the "nectar" may be a secretion from the pineal gland.
Please don't be afraid, and remember to stay grounded. These metaphysical experiences are of a delicate nature. Only other meditators would understand your experiences. Do you remember how to stay grounded? This is important as we have to live and survive in the material world.
luv luv baby girl,
~R

Kathi said...

Oh, my! What an amazing experience!