Friday, February 16, 2007

A question for a friend

A friend of mine had her baby boy early at 30 weeks. They found out he has a congential heart defect and goes to surgery once his weight is up to 2000 grams. They also found out he has a genetic defect. The test result stated that the net result of testing is the deletion of the 9p and duplication and the 8q subtelomertic regions of the chromosomes. The drs have been really heartless. They have told my friend that she should take him off his heart meds and let him die. Of course she will not do that and give her son the fighting chance he deserves.
Do you see him being okay.
EDV January 20th, 2007.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha Lisa
The doctors know what they are talking about. This is not heartless, this is compassion. Take baby off meds and God decides what is best.
What is more spiritual? To let his soul return to The Beloved or suffer a life debilitated and in pain?
There is no such thing as death as an end, he will come back to her in a different form.
This is my intuition and my experience.
love
Rose

Lisa said...

I understand. I just feel so bad for her as I am sure you know.
I do not even know what to say or how to comfort her.

Rose said...

Aloha Lisa

You comfort them by praying for them. You can request a prayer chain from the other people on this Board. Just post "Prayer Request".

love
Rose