Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New Begginings

Hello Rose,

I think I have a permanent Black Cloud that his hovering over me. My ex- Sam filled out a petty larceny warrant on me for something last year. He said I went to his office and stole items. What I took was my journal and my divorce decree and some tapes that were returned. I saw my dead grandmothers costume jewelry there as well as most of my other personal items that he took and hid in his office. He is claiming I stole my own things. So I was arrested. I cannot believe this.

I do not believe my attorney is representing me well. I am meeting a new attorney this weekend in hopes he can steer me in the correct direction. He does have great credentials.

I am working with the Commonwealth Attorney's office for the past month. Before my ex had me arrested. I was working with them because my ex took a very large refund check and forged my name and put it into his private account. The CA office wants to prosecute him for forgery, uttering and grand larceny. But they are going to let me use this as a bargaining tool to make Sam behave. Is this a good idea? I think so.

My son, Brandon, has Croup and Strep. I had to take him to the ER last Sunday because he couldn't breath very well. And then my car broke down. I tell you. Is there any good days coming my way?

Jennifer

3 comments:

Rose said...

Jennifer

What are you doing woman? You are setting yourself up for all of this drama. You did steal the items, you went into his office and although they were your belongings you removed them illegally. I strongly suggest that you strictly follow the advice of your attorney(s) and stop creating this black cloud. We are soley responsible for how are lives are, no one externally is responsible. It is your responsibility to create a sane, peacful and beautiful life for yourself and your son. There are no victims here, you are creating this.
This will be a good year for you if you choose it.

Jennifer said...

Believe me, I do follow my lawyers advise. I try not to soeak to him and thats why he filled out the arrant papers because I wouldn't speak to him. Yes, I took my journal and my divorce decree from my previous marriage. Thats all I could fit in my diaper bag. I am trying to see how I am creating it to be honest. I just want to be left alone. By him. I am emotiona, I agree, trying not to be. But I stuck by this man thu a lot of deceit and lies too. I feel I am owed at least that much credit. I have taken more than most would. I am trying not to creat drama butI hate being put into a coner without at least my boxing gloves on. I have laid down for years listening to him and his miental abuse I don't want to lay anymore. So whats the right thing? Its hard to say really. I have a new firm representing me now, and I hope we can get this behind us and move on but he needs to be fair. I keep getting hit from different angles that all I can do is fire back. God help me!

Jennifer said...

Sorry I published this without proof reading! Sorry.