Monday, February 26, 2007

New Begginings

OK Rose. I am starting the process of forgiving and letting go of the anger. I wonder if my ex ever thinks in heart how sorry he is for what he has done to me? Or is it a true mental illness. SYZ 5-3-59.

I have court on March5th. Sam brought in a witness that confirmed that I harass him before exchanges with our son. This is completely untrue and I have proof. My lawyer was caught so off guard we had no defense. (I have changed attorneys) . I have printed off every single email divided it by months and the days of the week Sam is supposed to pick up his son. There is no harassment on my part. His yes, but not me. We filed a motion to re-consider because its very important that the judge knows that I have never harassed this man. My court date is at 9am , how do you see that going? I told you that my husband also had me arrested for petty larceny. Come to find out that the officer that took the report is a friend of his. That court time is at 11:30. I think it will look bad for Sam seeing that he did this out of maliciousness and I believe that the judge will see the same thing. How do you think both times will go?

I know you told me the divorce will be in my favor and I plan to play it to the very end and listen to my lawyers. I would really like to know how this will play out on Monday?

with my initials JMD ( D was my maiden name) JMZ (Married) 1-3-68. What does that say about me?

Jennifer

No comments: