Monday, February 19, 2007

New Begginings

Thank the Lord. I don't have a lot of time to be angry either. I cannot forgive him for the Rape. Why should I? Better yet, how can I?

RMH is very smart, you are right about that. He is very book smart along with street smart and always thinks strategic. Believe me, if he had his way he would marry me tomorrow. He tells me and is very supportive of me. He has gone with me to my infusion (Remicade) and sat with me for three hours.

He is very blunt... which is hard to get, because I am emotional. I like things sugar coated LOL. Personally, I think by the summer he will have asked me to marry him. I am the one who is acting cautious. He knows I am having a hard time trusting... and he says he is there to work with me and that hes not leaving. I don't see him as a cheater either. A little freaky maybe, but not a cheater. But all in all he is very gentle and thoughtful. Even if I weren't in a messy divorce, and I was seeing him, it would be hard to imagine myself without him.

Glad the beach was fun, we are freezing our butts off here!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Rose said...

Aloha Jennifer

When we forgive people it's not for them but for us. Hate and resntment blocks our spiritual progess and makes us physically ill.
PS I didn't really go to the beach, it's just fun saying that :)
love
~R