Wednesday, February 14, 2007

New Begginings

Hi Rose, I hope you are not angry with me. From your last comment. I did take a couple of my items, yes. But they were mine. Maybe it was wrong... Gee wiz. I guess trying to come to reality that I did create that is hard. I mean come on that was last year. If it were so important he should have made the complaint last year. He is trying to make things hard for me. You said things would work out for me in the divorce, so I am going bye that.

I am dating a new man. He seems wonderful and honest. Initials RMH birth date September 19 , not sure of the year but I believe hes 46 and a RAT in Chinese calendars so I believe is 1960 because I am the monkey 1968. I saw it in a restaurant. What do you read on him? Although his initials are rmh he goes by Mark instead of Robert. Don't know why.

I wish the weather in Hawaii was here in DC. We have inches of ice from a storm last night.

Take Care,

Jennifer

1 comment:

Rose said...

Aloha Jennifer

LOL I don't have the time to be angry at you or anyone else.
Forgiving him will set you free.
RMH feels like a very smart guy. Don't rush things as he needs lots of time to think things through.
We went to the beach :)
love
Rose