Sunday, February 11, 2007

Interesting

Rose,
In 2003, when I hiked up Diamond Head,I saw 3 ghost figures on the top of the ridge of the volcano. One was Kahuna figure 2 other were kneeling. All in pre contact Hawaii attire. Last night the kahuna figure came to me in a dream,telling me to go back to Diamond Head. In the dream,he gives me a drink,I transform. He also imprint information in English and Hawaiian in notebook I carry with me.
So today,after church,I went diamond Head cemetery to see my grandmother and great grandmother,I hiked up Diamond Head,I saw angels on cave walls,I did not see him but when I meditate at the top of ridge of the volcano, I saw him and then I saw lite circle it move to middle of my forehead,the circle came towards my face as it did that it grew and hit my middle of my forehead.
Would that open my third eye?
What is going on?
Lately,Rose,I have been dreaming of teaching. 4 days in a row. I do not miss it. Why do ou think I am dreaming about it?
Love,TAW 5/17/67

1 comment:

Rose said...

Aloha Trevina

Yes, he "binked" you to help the opening of your 3rd eye.
Because you are meant to teach, as I have been saying for years.
love to Mama

xo~R