Sunday, February 04, 2007

Need Your Help

Rose, I desperately need your help.
Larry aka Dewayne has had 2 unsupervised visitations and both times she comes back and is hysterical. I do not know what is going on but it does not sound good. When she had the supervised visits she was always very happy afterwards, counting down the days to when she goes again.
Now each time she comes back she says she wants to go to an earlier time when I was mad at her so she can go back and make it right.
I am not sure if he and his x-g/f Lynda are saying bad things about me, if they are up to something dirty. Even though he is no longer with this girl she was at both visits with her children (one of which is supposably Dewayne's son.) They now want to take Lily to Sears with her kids to have pics for Valentine's Day. At first I did not think anything of it but now I am wondering if there is alterative motives?
I do have a GPS phone for Lily but every week there is technical difficulties where she can not be located for hrs. She knows how to call 911 if necessary. However, if they are filling her mind with somethings and they are planning on something she may think I left her because she is bad.
I called a child psychiatrist but because it is Sunday they are obviously not in. However, I wanted to leave a message so they can call me back first thing tomorrow morning and get to the bottom of this as soon as possible.
Lily's initals and birthday is LAW 3/12/02.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Lily will be all right. There is nothing anyone can say that will make her love you less. You're her mommy. If the unsupervised visits are traumatic for her they will be stopped. Lily is not in any physical danger that I can see but please follow up with the proper authorities that are supervising all of this.