Monday, January 26, 2009

Power Of Choice

"It is not God's function to create, or uncreate, the circumstances or conditions of your life. God created you, in the image and likeness of God. You have created the rest, through the power God has given you. God created the process of life and life itself as you know it. Yet God gave you free choice, to do with life as you will."~Neale Donald Walsch

Affirmation
Guided by Spirit, I chose my thoughts and words carefully.

Meditation
Dear God,Thank You for the power to choose again. My intention is to express love in every way that I can. Guide the choices I make today. In the quiet of meditation, I rest in and through You. May Your essence permeate my thoughts, actions and words. I know that You are with me always. I accept the gift of this new day with gratitude and joy. And so it is. Amen

No comments: