Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Day

"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day."

~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

Guided by Spirit and encouraged by Love, I am writing a brand new story.

Dear God, I invite You to move in me today, shining a bright light in all of the corners of my mind and heart. It is my intention to be as awake to and aware of Your presence of as I am capable of being. This New Year seems filled with a renewed sense of possibility and hope for I surrender my life to You, God. In this moment, I am filled with an awesome awareness of Your life expressing as me. I know that together, we are creating a brand new story centered in joy and based on Love. Write Your truth in my heart and illumine my steps that I might walk in Your ways. Have Your way in me. Amen

No comments: