Sunday, January 04, 2009

Begin Anew

It’s a new year – and with it, new opportunities. But for most people, it will not be a new year at all, but rather a time much like the past. Because, if you want a new year, you must develop a new you, a spiritual you. This means giving birth to the spiritual self of you. This requires placing yourself in alignment with the your Higest Power– so that you can take direction from a “Higher Source.” As you do, so, you discover that you can rely on inner-dependence, and your life begins a process of transformation.~Ron Scott

Affirmation: I make a conscious decision to live from the Perfect Self that lives within me.

We all have an Inner Voice. In order to hear the directions from There we need to be relaxed enough to listen. One of my resolutions is to relax when a situation arises and tell myself "You know it's going to be okay" and then listen to what I'm being told. ~R

No comments: