Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Retreat Time for Rose

Aloha my Precious Boardies, my loves

I will be going on retreat tomorrow and will return on the 10th. I am going to a very remote area to recharge and relax. Due to the remote circumstances I may not be able to blog, but we'll see.

I really need the rest as I have been working very hard for a year without a break.

My love to you, walk the path of compassion, love and Truth. Pray and meditate for innner and outer peace. Eat well and rest. And PLEASE don't give fear a minute of time. Maintain integrity and the Higher Path.

Will blog when I can.
In the meantime please feel free to talk amongst yourselves.

love
Rose

4 comments:

bahamasgal said...

Girl, go rest that body :-)

tsk tsk tsk ... Bahamas would have been better lol lol jk :-)

Rest up my girl, you deserve it! Peace!

kaye said...

Enjoy yourself, Rose, and be sure to collect plenty of wonderful memories !

Peace & Love --


Kaye ; )

Kathi said...

take me with you...

lol! enjoy yourself. you definitely deserve it! we'll try to behave while you're gone. ;)

T said...

me toooooooo
have fun