Saturday, April 21, 2012

NEW MOON WISH - Directions - This worked 100% for me last new Moon

Today - 9pm peak but anytime in 24 hours will work.
New Moon wishes must be hand written on paper. The act of ‘pen to paper’ enables you to become clear and specific. Writing down goals and wishes is like placing a cosmic order to the Universe.

It is important to write your wishes in the present tense, believe it is already so; feel the emotions of already having the things you want. (Actually, you already have them.)

To trigger the actual ‘having’ of these things, you must stimulate your thinking and enhance your emotions about those thoughts; it is necessary to discipline and control your thoughts. Only you know what you feel when certain imagery comes to mind.

Your emotional state when writing your wishes during the New Moon Power Period sends corresponding vibrations into the Universe matching what you wish to attract into your life.

It is strongly suggested to write up to ten wishes on each New Moon Power Day. The more wishes written, the more the energy becomes dispersed losing the power needed for the individual wishes to take form.

The most potent time to write your wishes is within the first 9 hours of the exact time of the New Moon however, you can also write them down 24 hours after.

2 comments:

Slorri said...

I have realized and come to believe in the power of objectification, to write or draw on paper for instance, in stead of just thinking about it.

Maybe I should try this advice. Normally I don't wish for things, that I'm aware of. But who knows, maybe I do...

Rose said...

Aloha Slorri,

I have been so busy with end of semester matters, papers, testing etc. Thank you for posting. The new moon wishes, I believe, utilizes the poer of objectification that you speak of.
I smile because I do feel that you wish.
Much aloha,
~Rose