Monday, April 16, 2012

Aloha!

Well hey there Bloggies my loves,

How the heck are you all doing? Me? I'm finishing up another semester and I am now a senior (in more ways than one) in a psychology program. Lots of papers and final projects to complete, oh yeah and studying for final :( Testing is stressful, there's got to be a better way to measure what we know!

Anyway, I saw the Dalai Lama here in Honolulu a couple of days ago. He was great, just adorable. He talked about the gap between reality and appearances. He said we would be happier if we could close that gap. He said that every living thing wants to be happy, even insects. Never even considered that insects may be strivibng to be happy; I guess that's what all the frenetic collecting pollen is about.

I pray that you all are well and happy. I am available for readings www.intuitiverose.com

love you,
~Rose

2 comments:

Slorri said...

The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says: Can you make me one with everything?

Rose said...

LOL!
Then He gives the pizza guy a $50 bill and waits. He finally says, "Where's my change?" And th pizza guys says, "You of all people Sir should know, change comes from within ." :)