Monday, November 21, 2011

music deal

hey rose, can i ask you one more thing ... not sure if i mentioned it before but i have a friend gabe patino who is a musician. i've tried to help spread his music for many years, hoping to find him the right connections to find a record deal, ect. he is now staying in manhatten since just recently and this will give him a chance to be close to contacts. i'd like to help. he was once told by a psychic that a shaman would help him some day ... i know you're not god but justtt incase wanted to ask you if you have any intuition of a way i can help. if not it's ok, thought it is worth a try. heres a song of his. http://youtu.be/Ccux_uujMbY

3 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha Malissa,
I listened to the video. His sound is very unique, sort of hypnotic in a way. Manhattan is the right place. I heard two things, Michael and more. Then I heard underground.

Suggest he look there.

Peace and love,
Rose

malissa456 said...

Thanks Rose. His sound is very unique and I think he could make it to be well known if I could find the right person to help. Interesting that you say Michael. I had been in touch with Mikal Blue, who produced Colbie Calait and some others and he was interested. Gabe couldn't afford the fee at the time, though, and then Mikal lowered the price but then I never heard back from him so I gave up. I might get in touch with him again. I'll also keep the underground thing in mind. Much love to you... I really enjoy your blog.
Melissa

Rose said...

Thank you Malissa, I'm honored by your trust.

Love,
Rose