Thursday, November 10, 2011

Malissa

Aloha darling Woman,

Please stay as calm and happy as you can. All of a mother's vibration goes into the unborn baby. Your relationship with your mother appears toxic to you. The goal is to remove all toxic substances from your life so you can live a clean and pure life. Every word from her mouth is toxic. It is not true about your grandmother, your grandmother really loved you. Stop talking to her. You have one a** to save in this situtation and that's your own. I IS very sad to have a toxic mother, but you are not alone. This is our karma. We can survive, even thrive, without this. You DO have a support system, a loving husband and children. Focus on those that love and support you. Join a Baby Hui, make friends with other moms, go to play groups, that sort of thing. There's lots of support out there. Stop looking for it in the wrong places. You are a wonderful woman. You are loved. Have a baby already! LOL
Love,
Rose

1 comment:

malissa456 said...

Thanks so much, Rose. It makes me feel better. I haven't been speaking to her, and it's better for both me and my family this way. Little Myles was born yesterday Nov 17 =) and is doing great. My mom wasn't there. She was welcome to go to the nursery to see him, but not in my room, but she had strep throat anyway she says so didn't make it. Fine with me. Anyway, thanks and much love to you. Hope you are doing well.
Love,
Melissa and Myles =)