Monday, June 20, 2011

stuff

Hi Rose,
This morning,I woke up feeling sick(sore throat,congested)I called off work,went to bed,while there, i was thinking of something i saw on tv there a lady was addicted to approval and acceptance,it hit me so was I. I knew i had to accept and approve of myself. I mentally wrote letters to my parents,others who I dealt with in my life, after this my heart and throat charka opened up, both have been closed for awhile.
I woke up to the smell of blueberries, I have no idea who that is, while tasha was over yesterday, we kept smelling cigarettes,the perfume sunflowers and baby powder.
ove,TAW 5/17/67

2 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha Trevina,

A beautiful experience and a wonderful awakening. Your mother...the bearer of all the scents.
Do the heart charka meditation I taught you lovey.

Much love, ~R

T said...

Thank you,Rose
I will do the heart charka mediatation you taught me
love ya,T