Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Final Clarity

Aloha Ma-Rose,
Thanks a mil for all the enlightenment you've given me.
You are perfectly correct about my calling re: herbs
and candles and I am aware of it all. However, the
reason I asked if the position I'm getting is in
politics is because my work experience has been gained
from the parliament in communications as a press secretary.
If you can, I would please appreciate it if you could let
me know and also whether it is particularly in Parliament
or in government as I have applied for posts in both
spheres.

Keep strong and assist us with your wonderful gift.

Kindest regards,
LM

4 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha LM

When I "see" which job you will get I see this:
I see your new position to be horizontal rather than vertiscal. In my intuitive vocabulary this usually means that you will change postions within the same "company". It may also mean there is no dramatic increase in your salary, vertical for me in a monetary promotion. I know that your intuition on this is correct. Calm your doubt and emotions and your answer will be clear to you.
I am VERY happy to be in contact with you, you are a deeply spiritual woman with high integrity...my kind of woman :)

Kindest regards back to you!
Peace,
Rose

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million times for the
positive feedback, I am eternally
grateful for all your assistance.

I am more honoured to be in contact
with YOU. YOU are my kind of woman:)-

Love you lots,
LM

Rose said...

Good morning LM

You're very welcome my dear and I look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Blessings,

Rose

Anonymous said...

Good morning Ma-Rose,
Please do forgive me but I am
totally confused by your response.
Would I be asking for too much if I
were to ask you to rephrase your
response to 'Final Clarity'? I want
to go back to Parliament but if the
Job is in government shall be happy
to do so. However I have applied
to both sectors. Which one will it be?

Anxious,
LM- June 22, 1972