Sunday, February 15, 2009

Am I right?

Hi Rose,

I have a date set for court asking for discovery. This was all started by my son's father. Ever since I got the transfer of venue form his county to mine, now he wants to drop the case he started. I am agreeable as long as we make things fair this time. even amount of vacation and I asked to keep healthcare coverage for our son because I am more stable. I told him I am more than willing work things out however, I wanted child support recalculated if I am to carry Brandon on my policy. And for other reasons....lavish Caribbean vacations, expensive presents, purchasing a franchise, new cars and so on. He is convinced he will have support lowered and claim full custody. Do you think I am right pursing child support recalculations? 5-3-59 SYZ

Thanks! Jennifer

1 comment:

Rose said...

Aloha Jennifer

PLease consult your attorney in this matter.
What's "right" is not always legally endorsed.

Peace,
Rose