Thursday, August 14, 2008

Suggestions for visualizing success?

Aloha, Rose ~~~

I just got home from attending a taping of "The Late Late Show" with Craig Ferguson. (Side note -- I <*heart*> Craig Ferguson ..... sighs)

Anyway, the taping was held at the big CBS studio here in L.A., and as I approached the gate, I heard a little voice inside me say, "I can't wait until I come back here -- as an actress!"

And being at the studio just felt, I dunno, RIGHT. Like I belong there.

Soooooo -- this is something I want to work on visualizing. Me, working acting jobs at CBS. (Along with other places, too, of course -- LOL.)

Any suggestions?

P&L --


Kaye

3 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha Kaye and furkids,

Visualizations are successful when we "see" the outcome we wish for as already fulfilled. Seeing yourself acting, feeling the lights on your face, seeing it as a done deal. Make it as real as if it is already accomplished. Think Yul Brenner's line in The King and I, "so let it be written, so let it be done~"
I also like to say "Thank you God ahead of time for the ____ just for me."
Once you put up that prayer listen to the vocie of your heart and follow that.
You've got a lovely porfolio and resume, follow the "voice" of your Higher Consciousness.
I know you will succeeed. The prediction for working with the Brits still strong.

love and kibble
~R

kaye said...

Thanks, Rose ~~~

When the Brits show up, I'll be ready for them! Last week, I auditioned for some Japanese folks -- does that count??? (LOL)

P&L --


Kaye

Rose said...

No it doesn't count LOL. The Brits are funnier, in my opinion.

love and headbutts
~R