Friday, August 29, 2008

Law of Dharma

Aloha Rose,


Glad to hear that you are feeling beter after the all stress and readjustment of the past few weeks.


The following is an exerpt from an on-line article by Dee Finney on the universal spiritual laws of creation:
Law of Dharma (Purpose of Life) - Each living thing has a purpose for existence and a special experience to provide to this world. Utilizing our unique talents in service of others exalts our spirits to attain our ultimate goals. The most powerful thing you can do to change the world is to change your own beliefs about the nature of life, people, reality, to something more positive...and begin to act accordingly. Everyone has a purpose in life, a unique gift or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals.


Recently, a psychically aware teacher of an energy class I was attending made a point to take me aside at the end of class and tell me that part of me is still still hidden and to make a promise to start to use my gifts because at the end of life I would have to account for why my gifts were unused. Unfortunately, there were so many people wanting to speak to her I wasn't able to get any more guidance. For most people, the goal is to fulfill their purpose in life and it made me wonder if I am drifting or avoiding/turning away from what is in my highest good/life's purpose. Can you pick-up on any specific guidance for me?


Much Love, Light, and Laughter...
SNN 2/22/71

No comments: