Sunday, April 27, 2008

Relationship

God Is Good :-)

Hiya Rose, ... this time I don't have a question for myself :-)

My friend T.S. Sept. 9th 79 and her Boyfriend J.C. Feb. 4th 80.

She would like to know is this a good match? They're having some issues ... trust on his part ... he get's upset when she wants to go out, or is going out etc. She says if she's on her cell he, takes it from her to see if she's talking to a male or female.

Personally I think he's OK since i don't know him very well yet, but ... a vibe i get is a yellow light ... controlling, but i dont wanna say that as I could be wrong and again i dont know him like that yet.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Good Morning Lecia

Red flags all over! JC has major jealousy issues. If she stays with him as he is his jealousy will cause her much trouble. He has to change for this relationship to work.
Some women find a jealous man flattering. It's not flattering at all, it's troubling.

love
~R

bahamasgal said...

Yes, I know ... I let her know ... she is aware of his jealousy. Now, how she is gonna handle it, i dunno.

She said thank you very much.