Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Begginings

Aloha Rose,

I am very excited to see your TV show. I know, from the other one I watched, this will be truly exciting.

I had my depositions last week. You were right about him hiding money. Rose, he practically took every little bit of money that was half mine right out of the 401K. I am so sad about that mainly for the people I need to desperately pay back for funding my divorce. It was interesting at depositions, after I named all the women he slept with and the PI I hired, they called me 15 minutes after I left to settle. My attorney said she would draw up settlement papers and run them bye me first for them to see. If its not fair then I will see him in court. I truly believe in my heart and what is all good and fair, the Judge will see what a shyster my soon to be Ex is.

Do you still have the same feelings that I will come out of this ahead and the judge may award me at least half of what my ex took? I hope so. I would like to buy a new car and put money in an account for the boys and college. That's very important to me.

The boys are doing great and healthy! Brandon always catches something from the daycare...I want his immune system to get stronger though. I am really enforcing the vitamins and wholesome foods.

So any news on my sole mate? LOL Its almost been a year from when i emailed you the first time. 1-3-68 JMZ (married) JMD Maiden

Just curious..... Although I am very happy with whom I am seeing now.

Have a great day!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Rose said...

Aloha Jennifer
You will get a fair and just divorce settlement.
Please be sure to donation some money to a charity or church.
You are a good mother, the kids will be alright.
Let's not put the cart before the horse and enjoy the company of who you are seeing now, you have more to learn from each other.
love
Rose