Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Big Apple

Hi Rose!

I hope this post finds you in good spirits! It's been a long time visiting your site!

Could you please grace me with your talent and tell me if my daughter will have a safe journey for the next 2 weeks before moving into her dorm? Her LSAT prep course finishes at 10 pm weekdays in Manhattan and she will have to travel by subway and bus to her temporary home in New Jersey, which is of course a bit of concern for me.

Do you also see her doing well this semester? Her initials are TPK and her birthday is 9-29-1985.

Mahalo for your gift! I can only hope to develop mine close to your level!

Love and Namaste!
NoDogBites

1 comment:

Rose said...

Aloha NDB

Great to hear from you again.
People who live in NYC are very street saavy, because they have to be.
Yes she will travel smartly and safely.
This semester feels like a breeze.

Namaste and love
~R