Saturday, May 19, 2007

what can you tell me?

HI Rose, I have come to the realization that i can't physically keep up with my yard work...I sound like i am elderly, but just my back is so damaged. What can you tell me, is there a man coming into my life that will help with this project with pride, or should i sell my house, (not something that i really want to do.) At the present time my father mows the grass (Which takes about 3 hours) and i feel really bad that he has to do this. But i dont think i could get back off the riding mower if i was on it. This whole problem seems small, but to me, its hugh. SMB 8-12-64....Oh by the way , Weight Watchers total weight loss is 15 lbs. in 7 or 8 weeks. I am very happy about that..!!! Just a step at a time....Sandy

1 comment:

Rose said...

Aloha Sandy

It is not a small problem that you cannot work becuase of a disabilty, but it is a doable problem. Congratulations on the awesome weight loss! WW really works. If you find you cannot do your paying job because of your back you may consider getting assistance with a disability claim.
Keep up the great WW work!
peace
Rose