Friday, September 29, 2006

Moving

Hi Rose! Its me Lisa (from NY). I wanted to let you know my brother is home and he is trying to stay out of trouble. I am very proud of him. I recently found out that I am pregnant with #3 (unfournatley Lily is sad about it) so I desperately need to sell my condo (not big enough) and get a new home. My condo is on the market and we have 3 people interested but no offers yet. I have a house in mind but I think I should let it go because it does not have a CO for the bathroom and stove in the basement. I am afraid that if I try for that house that I will not be able to get the CO or have it ripped out before my closing date. Do you see everything going well with the sale and buying of a new home?

1 comment:

Rose said...

Aloha Lisa

You will get the new house but it's not the one you mention in your post.
Keep looking, the perfect house it out there. I would love it if Kelvin would move out of the "bad luck" neighborhood.
love
Rose and welcome to my board!