Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Statement of Principle # 8

"My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire."


This Great Spirit within me appears a a giant white light, it's form overcoming any darkness and filling any void.

2 comments:

Mel said...

What are locusts?

Rose said...

Aloha Mel

I answered this hours ago and have no idea where the response went. Locusts are like grasshoppers. A large swarm of them can destroy an entire crop.
It is a metaphor for all the negative and nasty things that have happened to us in the past.
love,
Rose