Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Aloha Bloggies!


 How have you all been? I thought I would jump on here for a moment to send you my website address again,  www.intuitiverose.com

I am still working on completing my BA in Psychology, minor is Sociology. After that it's on to my Masters in Spiritual Counseling.

I now do readings on Skype so I've read for folks "face-to-face" in Canada, Great Britain, Sweden, Germany, South Africa, Australia, The Hague and France. I Love Skype!

The system to send me a donation has been updated to accept credit cards through PayPal! So that's easier for my new and old clients, you folks.

I've missed blogging but I am really too busy for that at this juncture. I  am availble to you for counsel, guidance and intuitive assitance even more often than before. I have rearranged significant portions of my life to make this possible.

You can find all of my contact information info on my website or you can email me directly at rosekopp4@gmail.com

I love you and I look forward to being of service to you.

Peace, Love and Light....~Rose

No comments: