Thursday, May 24, 2012

www.intuitiverose.com

Aloha Bloggers, Bloggies and Boardies, I have "owned" and operated this blog since 1996 and have touched hundreds of people through this venue for sixteen years. As you may or may not have noticed I have not been blogging. To be honest I've lost intuitive direction towards this particular medium. I have established a website at www.intuitiverose.com with all of my contact information available on it. I would love to continue to help, inspire and serve you and can be reached through my email : rosekopp4@gmail.com and through Skype: rose.kopp1 I'm not dismantling the blog here in case I am intuitively directed to enter every once in a while. I wish you the deepest peace and the highest love. Do the next right and loving thing. Be optimistic, it feels better. Loving you this life and beyond, ~Rose

No comments: