Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Should I concentrate on writing paper or getting a job

Aloha, Rose

At the moment, I am wondering whether I should apply for a teaching job at high school (temporal job, 6 months contract, full time job) or not. As I have to write a research paper, if I've got a job now, I am sure I can not concentrate on writng a research paper.
There is no garantee that I can get this job and I am not sure this job is good for me.

How do you feel this matter, should I apply for this job or concentrate on writing paper?

A.I
13th of November, 1971

2 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha A.I.

If it is fiscally possible definitely focus on the paper, this is very important to complete well.

Peace,

~R

api said...

Thank you, Rose. I have been betrayed by many people in terms of wrting research paper, that is 'no supervisors',this situation is really challenging for me.