Monday, January 10, 2011

Is there anything i can do?

Hi Rose, Looks like I finally figured out how to do the blog again...Thanks......Since my last relationship was not good.....my question is........ To find my partner for life, is there anything I can do to find him? My initials SB 8-12-1964. In the past few years since i was last on here I have gone to college to be a medical insurance fraud investigator and am still doing so, doing a lot of volunteering which I just Love. I help people access free prescriptions at my local free health clinic and make sure seniors have the proper health care coverage.

Should I be doing anything to help bring him into my life? Yes, sometimes i am impatient lol

Sandy

2 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha Sandy,

Do what you love and you will meet him while doing that.

Be patient, it will happen.

Peace,
Rose

malissa456 said...

Rose hey I just saw you on Psychic Investigators .. my favorite show ever. I realllly want to develop my psychic abilites. Do you have a Facebook page? I'd like to get to know you! www.facebook.com/melissaelliott456
Melissa Elliott
Do you think I can create myself to win some money somehow, through dreams of other ways?
Look me up on Facebook please if you have one!