Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Employment

Aloha Rose,

Kind of tired of being at home unemployed now and anxious with Christmas coming. I want employment with the federal government because of stability and can easily transfer. I would like to move to Georgia/Florida in 2 years. I know you stated that I will start seeing employment opportunities within a few weeks, will the pay scale I am praying for? Do you see a move in 2-3 years? DLH 4-22-66

I live in the house with my father and want him near me at all times since he's getting older. Will he able and ready at that time to move with me? MH Sr 4-8-37

I pray all is well with you and yours.

Namaste,
Mobet

2 comments:

Rose said...

Darling...

Mobet, when we intend we achieve the intended. We are not in the driver's seat, God is. Get out of the way, let go...God's in charge and you will be all right.Relax.

Yes on the move...yes on the employment...He will be able but unwilling, is what I get right now.

Hey, thanks for posting, you have reignited my interest in the blog.

Namaste
~R

Mobet said...

Just so you know, I still love your inspirational messages so visit the board if for that reason alone. I am certain I am not the only one with that.

:~)

Mobet