Tuesday, May 11, 2010

forgiveness

Hi Rose,
Today is mom's birthday,tasha and I went to lunch,while there we were asking each other about how mom is interacting with her sisters where she is at now. They did not get along while alive.

My grandmother and her daughter got into huge argument before the daughter died in 1972,for years my grandmother felt someone putting their arms around her. She would say that is my daughter.
Tasha and I were talking about how mom was enjoying grandma's cooking,and were wondering if our parents got forgiveeach other and become friends.
We are curious do people who argued with other while alive, forgive them after they die,become friends again.
Grandmother ASMR 1/14/15
Mother LARW 5/11/37
Mom sister FAR 2/28/39
Mom's other sister JARBC 6/6/40
Dad DEW 5/7/37
Love,T

No comments: