Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Talents

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'."~Erma Bombeck
Affirmation
I use my talents, abilities and imagination to their fullest.

Meditation
Dear God,I am grateful for the talents that You have placed within me. As I stretch myself, and reach higher than I ever have, I call upon the deep reserve of abilities that are my inheritance. I feel Your power flowing into and through me. Holy Spirit, come and guide my hands and feet, open my mind and heart. Call forth the very best in me. I dedicate all that I am to the purposes of love. Because You are always with me, I know that there is more to me than meets the eye. Thank You! Amen

No comments: