Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm Baaack :)

Aloha Boardies!

Thank you Trevina for monitoring the Board while I was out of town.

I had the most marvelous vacation! I met my half sister for the first time. It was a joyously tearful reunion, and we left feeling that yes, we were long lost sisters.
I spent most of my time with my daughter Lisa and her family. I played endlessly with my grandson George, who is six. He lost a baby tooth while we were in a restaurant. I watched him played T-ball, it was so adorable.
Every morning I was blessed to go to the ashram for mediation. Beyond words great.

So now I'm back, have laundry and homework to do today. It was the best Spring Break I could have ever asked for. I am so grateful to my Guru, to God and the Universe for giving me this very special week.

love you, ~R

5 comments:

T said...

Rose,
Gla you are back.
I am very happy you had a greatvacation
I love you
T

Kathi said...

Hi Rose,
Welcome back! Glad you had a wonderful Spring Break.

♥Kat

bahamasgal said...

:-) YAY ... hope you had a good time. I've been keeping busy ... haven't been on like that ... i'll get active again :-)

NoDogBites said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation! You sound so energized and happy! Welcome back!

NDB

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear that you had a great time!

Jennifer