Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tender Care

"Do not give yourself more attention than you need, but take care of yourself and do not continually slay the God within you. Give opportunities in your daily life for the Christ/Guru/Buddha within to manifest itself. This is what we mean by loving yourself, and this is what meant by ‘Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. ‘ Love peace of mind, love doing the right thing, love living according to divine law."
~White Eagle
Affirmation: I lovingly care for and about myself.
Meditation: Dear God, In the peace of this moment, I can feel You breathe through me. Awareness of You brings a smile to my face; heartfelt gladness washes over me. I invite the (Holy) presence to expand in me, maintaining the perfect balance between doing and being. I care tenderly for myself while remaining focused on You. Sweet Spirit, You are my glory and my hope. As I focus on the rhythm of my breath, I become aware of the sublime rhythm of Life; expressing in and as me. Peace I give to all the world and peace I gratefully receive. All is well.
Thank You, God! Amen

No comments: