Sunday, October 28, 2007

Childhood Love

Hi Rose,

Just want to know if SCW 11-22-67 is the one that I will be able to build a wonderful relationship with? Am I the only woman he's involved with at this time? I know he loves me and God know I love him always and forever but distance is a factor for us both along with time. I'm willing to work this out as hard and long as needed because I truly want us to work out. I wasn't expecting him to come back into my life but he has and the feelings are strong. He's going through alot but I'm doing my best to be there for him as best I can.

Be blessed! Love you more!!!!

Mobet (dlc 4-22-66)

3 comments:

Rose said...

hi mobet

this is a good match. however, i need to be honest and tell you i saw 2 caution flags.
what is love? i define it as mutual nuturing and respect. love is a verb not an emotion.going the extra mile for the other. uncondtional love and support just for the love of doing it, no expectations if possible.
love
r

mobet said...

thank you for confirming that we're a good match; however, please be honest and tell me what are the two caution flags? i'm not understanding the expectations portion either.

may you and your family continuously be blessed, rose! thanks again.

love you more,
Mobet

mobet said...

Rose, would you please clarify your message? I'm not understanding exactly what the two caution flags are.

Love and blessings,
Mobet