Friday, September 14, 2007

Date Changed! - My TV Show

This is on the Biography channel.com website. Of course it was my intuition that "told" me to check...
River Rat
Sunday, September 23 9:00pm ET Monday, September 24 1:00am ET
An elderly widow is brutally murdered in her small town Louisiana home. A string of murders on the same stretch of highway between New Orleans and Baton Rouge share a number of chilling similarities, leading police to fear a serial killer may be at work. While detectives struggle to piece together the few clues they have, a relative of the dead widow turns to a psychic for answers. Given only a photo and a handkerchief of the deceased, Rose Kopp is able to take a "Shamanic Journey" to the scene of the crime. Though Kopp may live thousands of miles away in beautiful Hawaii, her paranormal insights prove to be

2 comments:

Kathi said...

I can't wait to see it! Marking my calendar now.

Rose said...

wish I knew what time it is on!