Saturday, March 31, 2007

Letter to God

Dear God,

Thank you for giving me such beautiful girls and another baby on the way to love and care for.
Thank you for my beautiful home.
Thank you for the opportunity to take the nursing exam again.
Thank you for helping me get through the past year. Only you know how tough it has been for me.
Thank you for helping to keep my brother out of trouble and on the right path.
Thank you for helping me find a way to make extra money while staying at home. Now I just need you to help me have to encouragement and energy to do all the shops.
Thank you for giving me such a wonderful and supporting family.
Thank you for bringing me a loving and caring husband.
Thank you for keeping Angie alive and well. No pun intended. Without you I probably would have accidently killed her by now with all of her allergies. Without you I would not have such a good intuition and would not have kept her away from certain things. Now that I think she is indeed allergic to eggs it is a good thing you gave me the bad vibes about vaccinations, about making sure I found out which ones have eggs in it. I can only imagine the type of reaction she would have had if I let her get the MMR shots or the flu shot.
Thank you for keeping the new baby in my womb where s/he is safe.

I do not need much but still need some help from you. I need you to help me make it until May 2nd. Brendan or Isabella can come any time after that. I need you to help me get the best possible grade on the nursing exam so I can get into the program. I need you to help me keep my children safe from all of their allergies. It sucks that both of my girls have very severe life threatening allergies. Please help Angie outgrow most of her allergies as soon as possible. I know there are ones that she will never outgrow (peanuts). Please give me the strength and encouragement that I need.

Love,
Lisa

1 comment:

Rose said...

Beautiful, wonderful, I feel it in my heart!