Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Job 2007

Goooooooooooooooooooooood Evening Rose :-)

Hope all your xmas wishes came true for you. Got all the prezzies u wanted :-)

I hope the new year 2007 brings you much joy and happiness.

I just need a tiny bit of direction ... i've been trying to find me a new job. I was trying to really get back into the media/radio field.

There's:

100.3 Jamz (my old job)
Cool 96 (it's now a part of 100.3)
Island FM
Love 97
Joy FM (it's gospel and part of 100.3)
More 94
ZNS Bahamas (they're government owened)
GEMS FM (they just opened up in oct.)

Should i try any of them again? or forget about radio and grab any job i can get for the new year, cause i don't wanna be where i am now and plus i think i'm gonna be let go. I just dont wanna be there anymore.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha Lecia

I suggest Love and Joy.

~R

bahamasgal said...

Thank you :-)

I have sent in resume's again and still trying to find any hook ups from my friends and family to see if they know anyone with pull in the hiring.

I haven't been officially told but apparently there is a new girl starting on Tuesday at the Real Estate Office.