Monday, July 10, 2006

run away

Rose,
Lt's(7/17/67) nephew GT(3/24/88)left his uncle's house last week not telling anyone where he is ,no contact with his family. I was able to find the nephew's girlfriend's address. LT found invite to girlfriend's graduation party . Tasha and I went before the party to talk to the boy,he told us he would leave with us,the girlfriend's mother told us he did not want to leave and she would take him back to his uncle's house after the party. She did not. LT,his uncle and GT's brother went to girlfriend's mother's house,he told the uncle and the police he would leave with them, the police told him to go back into the house get his clothes,the girlfriend's mother went in the house after him,then call the officer inthe house to say he did not to leave. I getting suspicious of the girlfriend's mother.
My question is will he return to his uncle by the end of this summer?
Love.T

5 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha Miss T

I do not seeing him back at his uncle's house at all!

luv
~R

T said...

ok Rose,
do you see GT 3/21/88 going back to Samoa? or staying in Ewa beach?

Rose said...

Samoa

T said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you his mom will be soooooooo happy
She is single mom with 5 kids.
She is sweet,loving person
I am so happy he will be with her.
Love,t

T said...

Rose,
you were working overtime again
in my dreams, you told me that the baby will bring him back home. I asked if it was GT's baby you said no his mothers' Her name is also Rose. You said Rose's baby with C name will bring GT home I said Rose's kids are named with G not C you laughed ant me.
Love,T