Sunday, June 18, 2006

Monopoly money

Rose,
you worked overtime again. Thursday night, in my dream you interpreted I dream I had for three nights. IN the dream,I was in hospital,LT(7/17/67) wasin the room with me working on website. I turned to him told him to tell my mom and sisters I love them and he& his family holds a special place in my heart,I turned my head away from him,the machines flat-lined. I saw my soul leave my body,and has it was floating up,someone told me to come back it is not my time. I woke up. I told LT this he got scared. Your interpretation was that death was transfoormingy,which I am doing and by telling LT aabout my feeling you scold me that since I do not do it in life, my dreams are doing so.
so this time I sent the molopoly money hopefully you get it soon.
Love,t

2 comments:

Rose said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! T thanks for the laugh, u r too funny.
I would never scold you...with you, I find, I just keep repeating myself :)

love
~R

Rose said...

Trevina!

LOL x very large 100's. UR so funny. Thanks for da kine.

love
~R