Sunday, September 25, 2005

Gigi

Hey Rose!
This blog is so new and different! I kinda got lost!

So here's his dad's name and BD: James Johnson, bd 3/27/19.
Please help me figure out why I was so obsessed for a time. Like I know him or I need to know something he's trying to tell me.
Or I feel I need to do something that he's asking? This is sounding more and more bizarre...

Aloha,
Gigi

Aloha Gigi, No worries, I'm still lost, trying to figure it all out. Your intuition is correct, you need to do something for him. Find out what it is and if it's not too bizarre see if you can do it. Has the feeling of completeing some karma for both of you.
Do you know how to post a question to the top of the thread? I sure don't (yet).
I'm honored by your trust and hope your leg is healing well.
love,
Rose

1 comment:

Rose said...

Gigi

Hmm I answered this but I don't see it posted! Grr.
Will go to top of thread.