Sunday, January 02, 2011

Coming Into My Own

Aloha Rose,

Happy New Year! I pray continued and abundant blessings upon you and yours.

This year I'm stepping into the next Chapter of my life entitled: Getting Back To Happy! What do you think of my theme for 2011?

This is my year to focus solely on myself preparing for getting myself together as a WHOLE and my finance is a top priority. What do you see for my finances this year? I will be suing my ex-husband for monies that I have paid him to pay bills he was not responsible for due to his filing bankruptcy. I intend to get that money back and continue to build on that saving. My intentions are to get back into the federal system with employment and preparing to move next year when my sons have graduated from high school. I am moving forward with my life and not looking back at nor accepting any more negativity in my life. Do you see more drama coming my way this year or for the most part I will be very content? I plan on taking my life in a whole new direction with a new plan, purpose and meaning. Will 2011 truly be my year to come alive and into my own?

Blessings to you and yours.

Mahalo and Namaste,
Mobet dlh 4-22-66

2 comments:

Rose said...

Aloha Mobet!

I LOVE your theme for 2011.
Your money will be better but it will take some effort to get there, it won't be dropped in your lap.
I do not sense that it is beneficial to have financial dealings with your ex-husband, this will bring unnecessary negativity on to your path.
This year you will be content for the vast majority of the year. It's a GOOD year for you Mobet! Keep your positive intention in focus.

King said...

I feel I'm coming into my own as well. the world is beginning to yield its rewards to me slowly, now. I no longer take an adversarial stance with the world. the world is much bigger than I am. the awakening is strong with me and i'm needing guidance. Toltec shamanism has struck a cord within me and I'm curious to learn more about your system, Rose. on the piece, it seemed as if another was beating the drum while you traveled. Was this man a shaman, your guide?